Welcome to St. Theresa's Catholic School and thank you for your interest.
Criteria for Admissions
All final decisions regarding admittance rest with the admissions committee. Applicants will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Proper age for Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and 1st Grade. Please note the following age limitations:
- Pre-Kindergarten-3 applicants must be three (3) years of age by September 1st.
- Pre-Kindergarten-4 applicants must be four (4) years of age by September 1st.
- Kindergarten applicants must be five (5) years of age by September 1st.
- First grade applicants must be six (6) years of age by September 1st.
- Academic transcripts, if entering grades 1st-8th
- Teacher recommendations - PK/Kindergarten (if applicable) and 1st-8th grade
- Assessment test results (standardized testing from current school (if applicable) and STCS Admissions testing)
- School’s ability / limitations to meet the student needs
- Applicants will be given priority for the following:
- Children of active St. Theresa Catholic Church parishioners, faculty, parish staff, or siblings
- Children of non-parishioners who are current school families
- Children with Catholic parents, members of an outside parish
How to Apply
Applying is easy using our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted to the school for each application submitted. Families can click here to pay the: Application Fee.
Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Should you log out and need to return to an existing application, click on Online Application or the link in the top right corner of the screen entitled Online Application.
Request More Information
Please contact our Susie Thompson, Admissions Director if you would like more information at email@example.com or 512-275-7261.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can.
St. Theresa's Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Theresa's Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.